Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement” or “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the services offered by Neerbuy (the “Company”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the website at www.neerbuy.live and the service owned and operated by the Company (together with the Site, the “Service”). By using the Service in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content, information, or other materials or services to the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Last updated: December 8, 2020
Eligibility to Use the Service
You are not eligible to use the service without consent if you are under 18 years of age. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you can use the Service with the consent and supervision of your parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old, provided that your parent or legal guardian also agrees to be bound by these Terms and agrees to be responsible for your use of the Service. You are not eligible to use the Service if you have previously been suspended from using the Service for any reason and we have not explicitly authorized you to resume using the Service. We reserve the right to refuse use of the Service to anyone and to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove or suspend an Account at any time for any reason without liability.
Account Owners are not permitted to create an account for illegal or fraudulent activities, to cause harm to people or property, or to scam other Users. If you know that your account is claiming to do the impossible or it’s just plain phony, don’t post it. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in carrying out your account and offering Giveaways.
Account Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Posting:
- any form of ownership interest in a company or venture; any form of financial incentive;
- alcohol or any other controlled substance;
- drug paraphernalia;
- weapons, ammunition, and related accessories;
- any form of lottery or gambling;
- items promoting hate, personal injury, death, damage, or destruction to property; or
- any item (a) prohibited by applicable law to possess or distribute, (b) that would cause you to violate applicable law if you were to distribute it, or (c) that would cause you to infringe or violate another person’s rights if you were to distribute it.
Neerbuy is not a place for hatred, abuse, disrespect, profanity, meanness, harassment, or spam. Do not:
- use the Service to promote violence, degradation, subjugation, or hatred against individuals or groups based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- post images or videos that are sexually explicit or post links to sites that contain sexually explicit material or show people or animals being hurt or degraded; or spam the comments sections or other Users with offers of goods and services or inappropriate messages;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- take any action that imposes, in Neerbuy’s sole discretion, an unreasonable load on the Company’s infrastructure.
- We reserve the right to remove Campaigns and terminate accounts for such activities.
Company License Terms.
The Company grants you (the “User”) the non-exclusive, non- transferable, revocable, limited right to access the Service for User’s personal use in accordance with the terms and limitations contained herein. All other rights are reserved by the Company. Unless otherwise authorized in writing by the Company, User may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publicly perform or display, create derivative works of, sell, auction, loan, lease, rent, distribute, transfer or disclose all or any part of the Service (including, without limitation, any screenshots, videos, documentation or manuals relating to the Service) except as provided in this Agreement.
Unless otherwise authorized, User shall not:
- Sublicense to, transfer, network, transmit, distribute, or permit use of the Service by, any third party;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service including setting up competing networks such as shadow servers, gray shards, or pirate servers;
- Transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any data transmitted to other users;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access, or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the Service;
- Monitor traffic or make search requests in order to accumulate information about individual users;
- Stalk or otherwise harass another person;
- Modify, delete or damage any information contained on the personal computer of any other user;
- Unless otherwise approved by PitchFuse, upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Use the Service in any way related to gambling or illegal lotteries or illegal sweepstakes;
- Harm the Service including using any program or other mechanism to slow or “crash” the network including monitoring activity, packet sniffing, or modifying the data stream;
- Engage in any activity or install any software application to facilitate activity considered cheating, including botting, other automated play, or hacking to gain an advantage over other users as judged by PitchFuse: or
- Allow usage by others in such a way as to violate this Agreement;
User (i) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, and (ii) hereby releases, the Company, its licensors, and their direct and indirect parent, subsidiary and sister corporations, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs and/or expenses (including reasonable legal fees) which result from, arise out of or in connection with the User’s use of the Service and all other services or activities related thereto.
Fees and Payments
Joining the Company is free. However, we do charge fees for certain services. When you use a service that has a fee you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. Changes to fees are effective after we provide you with notice by posting the changes on the Site. You are responsible for paying all fees and taxes associated with your use of the Service.
The Service may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under the Company’s control, and you acknowledge that the Company is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with the Company. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
The Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that the Company has no duty to take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to the Site; what Content Users access through the Site; what effects the Content may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. The Company cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide about themselves or their campaigns and projects.
You release the Company from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any Content on the Site, and the Company is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on the Service.
The Company does not guarantee that any Content will be made available through the Service. The Company has no obligation to monitor the Service or Content. The Company reserves the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice: (i) cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign or project; (ii) remove, edit, or modify any Content, including, but not limited to, any User Submission; and (iii) remove or block any User or User Submission. Kickstarter reserves the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
The Service is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non- infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. The Company, and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: (a) the Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The Company makes no guaranty of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 USC §2701-2711): THE COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTY OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. The Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on the Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Service.
Termination may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. You may terminate your account by following the instructions on the Service, but we may retain your account information after you terminate in accordance with our regulatory, accounting, and legal compliance procedures. The provisions regarding use of website and Services at your own risk, Right to Refuse Service, DMCA, Indemnity, No Warranty, Waiver and Release, Limitation of Liability and General survive termination for any reason.
DMCA Notice and Complaint of Intellectual Property Infringement other than Copyright
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) or that any Member Content infringes your intellectual property rights and is accessible via the Service or in connection with our promotion of the Service, please notify Pitchfuse’s Legal Department at email@example.com. “Infringement” means the unauthorized or not permitted use of copyrighted material or other intellectual property rights.
For your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information in writing (“Notice of Infringement”):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (“complainant”).
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pitchfuse to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pitchfuse to contact the complainant, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complainant may be contacted.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted to our DMCA Agent (“Designated Agent”) by mail and email to the following addresses:
Attention: Legal Department
20298 Marshall Street
Castro Valley, CA 94546
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a written counter-notice with the Designated Agent, including the following information (“Counter-Notice”) within 5 business days from your receipt of the Notice of Infringement:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner or authorized user of material;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of the Counter-Notice by the Designated Agent, a copy of the Counter-Notice may be sent to the complainant informing the complainant that Pitchfuse, at its discretion, may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the Counter-Notice, unless the Designated Agent receives written notice from the complainant that the complainant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity relating to your unauthorized use of the material on the Service.
If you fail to provide required information or follow this process, your Notice of Infringement or Counter- Notice is incomplete so no action will be taken. You and the complainant are encouraged to work to an amicable resolution.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, Pitchfuse has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Pitchfuse’s sole discretion, repeat infringers.
Changes to Terms
The Company may alter these Terms at any time, so please review the policies frequently. If a material change is made, the Company may notify you in the Service, by email, by means of a notice on our home page, or other places we think appropriate. A “material change” will be determined at the Company’s sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.